Dental office driving directions from the Genesee Town Hall to Tanty Family Dental:
- Start at the Genesee Town Hall (S43 W31391 Hwy 83).
- Head west toward Tytherleigh St.
- Turn left toward Tytherleigh St.
- Turn right onto Tytherleigh St.
- Take a sharp right turn onto WI-83.
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto WI-59 East.
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto US-18 E/Les Paul Pkwy.
- Turn right onto East Sunset Dr.
- Turn left onto Navajo Ln.
- Turn right onto Fleetfoot Dr.
- Turn right onto Chippewa Dr.
- Turn right onto E Sunset Dr.
- At the fork, turn right.
- Turn right at the 1st intersection and follow the road. Our offices will be on the right.
Family dental services we offer clients include:
- General Dentistry
- Dental implants
- Clear aligners via Invisalign®
- Teeth whitening via KöR
- Dentistry for non-insured clients
Will my insurance cover dental implants and cosmetic dentistry in Genesee?
Select dental insurances offer portions of coverage for implants and cosmetic services. We will help maximize your dental insurance coverage, whether your dental plan is Delta that only covers cleanings with a $25 co-pay, or you have no dental insurance and are planning to pay out-of-pocket. What’s important to us is you get both effective and affordable care that fits your needs.